Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Rivals

So for the last 5 years Josh and I have had this little rivalry back and forth. I've been a Pittsburg Steelers fan since as long as I can remember thanks to my dad. I still remember the first Superbowl that I watched them win. One of my parents friends had a really nice theatre room that we watched it in and I won one of the Pots of money. It was great. So Josh is a Cardinals fan. Never in a MILLION years did we think the day would come that they would be playing in a Super Bowl against each other. So this is going to be a very interesting game! I'm going to be all decked out in my black and yellow and Josh in his Cardinals gear. I'm going to keep sharp objects far away from him so when my STEELERS beat his CARDINALS he doesn't take it out on me!! 
GO STEELERS!! 
Pittsburg Steelers Pictures, Images and Photos
VS
Cardinals Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I think that rivalries are so fun! I love to make bets, and I love the taunting that goes along with the whole process!

Good luck!

Kaylyn

Brandie Page said...
This comment has been removed by the author.