Friday, January 9, 2009

A Black Eye and Bowling!

So I don't know how well you can see it but my Kayden got his first black eye this week. Poor guy :( I was folding laundry and I hear Kayden kind of crying so I go to him and all he said was "I shake it off mommy" So a hour goes by and then there it is his first SHINER. I am sure it's the first of many (I hope not) but he's a rough boy! 

Last Saturday Josh and I wanted to meet my brother in Layton for some bowling. It turned into my brother, my cousin, Lj, and my parents... It was so fun. The kids LOVE bowling. We're going to do it much more often. Kenzie got so excited EVERY TIME she hit a pin. It was so CUTE! Here's the only pictures I took!




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Kayden is such a cutie with his black eye comment. I got Nemo at the SUU bookstore but it is a TY product that you can probably find online. I think Nemo and Bubbles are both cute!