Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last Night

Last night was so much fun! We are always hanging out with Josh's friends and I love them but I've started missing a lot of people from Brigham that I haven't seen for a while too. So yesterday we went to dinner with my parents and my brother for Justin's Birthday. Then we all decided to go to Grandma Walkers and play cards. So it's actually KoriAnn's grandma but since I can remember that family has been mine too. I was with KoriAnn so much and practically lived at her house. Her grandma is exactly how I want to end up being. She has kids filling up her basement and the adults playing Rook at the table. We played for hours. I love it. KoriAnn's family is the most amazing family I've ever been lucky enough to meet. So we played cards. Everyone was getting pretty tired after our hours of playing we decided to call it a night1 (We thought) We went to my parents house and put the kids to bed and played poker with my brother, his friends and my parents until 1am. It really was a lot of fun.

No comments: