Wednesday, January 21, 2009

History Making!

I started this blog a few times already. But while I was watching Obama's speech yesterday I couldn't help but think about how happy and proud I am of our country. As far as policies go I couldn't be further away from where he is going but as a American it was amazing to see. I had this goal in becoming a mother that my children were going to grow up in a time where they wouldn't judge people based on color, they wouldn't see the color of some one's skin they would just see the person. I'm going to have that. I am so proud of where we have all come. I'm proud to live in the country that I do. 

Right now is a very difficult time for our country. But just seeing all those people come together and knowing that we elected Obama just shows me that we can overcome any thing. 

No comments: