HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I love you Josh!!


Makenzie definitely was the most beautiful person at my wedding! I don't mind sharing that day with her at all!

By far our BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT accomplishments so far are these two little people! Our little MINI-ME'S!! We are so lucky to have them!

My HANDSOME little man!!

My BEAUTIFUL Makenzie!

It's official... Josh and I have been married for 4 years as of today! 2005 was the BEST year of my life. We had a lot of people try to pressure us to get married before we had Kenzie. But honestly we weren't ready and didn't feel like we should do it cause other people told us too. Once we did it was so perfect! We got married in January, already had Kenzie, and got Kayden in November. That's why it was the best year of my life.
Marriage has been one of the easiest and hardest things I've ever done. I can honestly say that I could not have ended up with any one better. Josh is one of the kindest, most loving, stubborn, playful, funniest people I know. We've had some extremely difficult times but I've never felt unloved. In fact Josh has made me feel more loved than anyone else in my life along side Kenzie and Kayden. We can but heads and we definitely have our moments (everyone if being honest does) but we can also get along, talk about anything, and just love each other! Our good times by far out weigh our bad times.
Josh in the last 4 years we've grown up so much together. We've both changed so much. We are getting stronger together and as individuals every day. You have helped me see my worth, defend myself, and just love myself the way I am. You've helped me through my past and guide me through my future. I am so proud of everything you do for me, Makenzie, and Kayden. We've needed a lot of help being as young as we were, we've had so much criticism and people telling us what to do but I hope you know the decisions you have made have made us better and stronger. You have made so much out of your life in 4 short years I can't wait to see what is to come! I love you so much! Thank you for picking me!!
4 comments:
I can't believe it's already been four years. It seems like just yesterday we we're decorating the jeep with window paint, and putting condoms in your car. Why we did that? I have no idea! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! Well yesterday I guess. Looks like you guys are doing great! I feel like I have looked at anyone's blog for ages...maybe that because I haven't.
I was going to tell you I am most likely going to come to Utah in a few weeks and stay for awhile. I would love to meet up with you. I will give you a call or something.
Congratulations on 4 great years!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment