JUMPIN JACKS
Kenzie and Kayden's new favorite place to play! It's nice cause it's not too big and they have couches and stuff for the adults to just hang out while the kids play and I can see them the whole time. It was nice Josh and I just sat on the couch talking for like 3 hours... It was nice cause the kids were still with us and having fun but we got some one on one time.
HELPING MOMMY
So this was a few nights ago.... Kayden came and got me and said Mommy come in my room...
I went in they are sitting on his bed together and they say SURPRISE....
They had cleaned his whole room! All the toys off the floor and organized in his closet... This is a big deal for me it helped so much that night! I have two amazing kids.
Daddy and Kenzie
The other night Josh went in to tuck Makenzie in and I noticed wow he hasn't came out. I went in there to find this! Precious.
LAST NIGHT
We had so much fun we try to have a MOVIE NIGHT at least every other week so we had it last night. It was so fun! The kids chose Tarzan got in their jammies and cuddled up with me on the couch. Kayden told me I was the BEST for giving him his favorite dessert. It was SO good.
They look so cute in their jammies and robes!
4 comments:
What a fun post Brandie! Your kids are so dang cute! We are going to have to start hanging out again so that I can get to know them. :)
Kaylyn
That's impressive they cleaned their room up without even being ask. You do have great kids!
Oh yummy! The dessert looks so good! We need to plan another girls' night!
What sweet kids! I love their jammies too the robes are adorable!
Post a Comment