Sunday, January 11, 2009

BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS

One of my goals this year is to read one book a month. I was hoping all you friends of mine that LOVE to read would give me some good books to pick up! I want SELF IMPROVEMENT books and I love Twilight... Any suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks

4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

My very most favorite book in the world is The Book Thief. It's a must read! You HAVE to add that to your list....I'll even let you borrow it.

Thank you for your comment about my mom. It is an incredibly tough situation to handle. I don't know how to be without her, and my heart is broken. It's good to know that I have friends to lean on.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for fixing my blog page, it looks really cute. I thought I would have more time to work on it but I haven't had the time.

One of my favorite books is called The Christmas Jars (go figure). It's an easy read but after reading it you realize that the smallest gesture can help somebody in need.

Nicole said...

Have you read Harry Potter? The Host by Stephenie Meyer is good too if you have not read that! If I think of more I will let you know!

BRITTANY said...

The Uglies series is really good. I highly recommend it. It's by Scott Westerfeld. It's about a society were at the age of 16 everyone gets an operation that turns them to 'pretties.' but one girl doesn't think it's right that they all have to look beautiful so she rebels...it's really interesting. I think you would like it.(I didn't explain it very well but it's a good series)