So I have scrapbooking websites for my kids which is usually where I post this stuff. But I was having so much fun with this program tonight. I figured out how to make a collage then put everything else with it which is new for me! I just love doing this. I'm so excited that my kids will have this to look back on too! (Thanks Hollie and Heidi) Any way if you haven't gotten into digital scrapbooking you should! It's so much fun!
2 comments:
I love the page! So cute! I don't do digital scrapbooking, I do the paper and stamps and all that. I really like the digital but I love the look of the 3d things I can do with the other. Plus I have put thousands of dollars(literally) into my scrapbook stuff and so I would hate to not use it anymore. For the invite my address is canorman77@gmail.com. Way cute!!!!
so cute! what website do you go to for this? Is it easy to do? Is it free?
Your so lucky that they love each other so much, I never got along with my sister until we got older.
Post a Comment