Beautiful Mariposa Ballerina

This is Makenzie's buddy from dance. They weren't very happy class was over.
Today the little kids got to wear there costumes to dance it was so CUTE! I wish I could've gotten a picture of all of them they looked so cute. There was a ton of fairies!
1 comment:
They look so bummed! But very cute! :)
Brandie I just read your post about your sweet Grandma Jean. Pretty much tried not to cry through the whole thing! My Grandma Ruth and I have a similar relationship. Grandma's are the best. I hope I can have the kind of relationship with my grandkids as I have with my grandma. I also loved what you wrote about Makenzie being like her. I think that is my worst fear my grandma won't be around to see my kids. Then again I don't think "the other side" is really that far away.
WOW! This is a really long comment. I just wanted to tell you I loved your post! Your grandma sounded like and amazing person!
Post a Comment