Friday, October 31, 2008

Who knew leaves could be so much fun?

Thank you everyone that actually looks at my blog. I'm kind of a picture ADDICT! I love them, taking them, looking at them, and remembering what the kids were doing and how much fun they were having. This Halloween was the funnest so far. It was by far the warmest Halloween we've got to celebrate. First we went and got great grandma JoAnne. You wouldn't know she is a great grandma because she is so young and fun loving with the kids. They adore her and she just plays and plays with them. I love it so much. Kayden gets so sad when he is away from her. He woke up in the car when we got home and asked where Grandma JoAnne is! It was so sad. But we had so much fun with her today. We went to my parents house, did some trick or treating, and then came home. Happy Halloween everyone it was fun but I am glad it's over.

Who knew leaves could be so much FUN!!




Mariposa


My Little Iron Man.


Grandma playing in the leaves with her grandbabies.


Kayden and Mommy!


Kayden is so cute the way he looks at his sister. They had so much fun in the leaves.


Makenzie posing for the camera!


Justin and Caitlin carving their pumpkins!
Justin and Caitlin's finished projects!

No comments: