Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christmas at the Page House!

So two years ago we started our tradition of writing letters to Santa. Now Kayden still isn't quite old enough he couldn't tell me anything to say to Santa although he had NO TROUBLE coming up with his "wishlist." Especially since we took him to Toys R Us today to get some ideas for his birthday and he found a ton of things he wanted. So he told me what he wanted and I wrote his letter to Santa. Makenzie on the other hand had a lot more to tell Santa about why she should be on the "Nice List." I copied her for Kayden's List. Kayden came up with the things he wanted and Makenzie came up with 3 times more. (Of course cause she's a girl) I'm going to be more careful for Christmas this year. I don't want Makenzie and Kayden to get so used to getting a ton especially with the economy and stuff once you start that it's usually expected so I set a limit on what they could ask for. I want to show them giving to other people this year so I have a few ideas one being I was thinking about getting a couple gifts and having Makenzie and Kayden take them to Primary Children's this year. But if any one can give me any other good ideas please let me know!! I want them even though they are young to start now getting into the habit of giving and the true spirit of Christmas.

Anyways, here's there Christmas Lists. Thanks to Heidi giving me the scrapbooking program they turned out much cuter than last year.

1 comment:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Ben and I actually work on Saturday night at the Capitol, or I would come, sorry.