Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Kids Stole The Show

I forgot to put this on with my Lagoon blog. Me and Krista took the kids into where the stage performers are. Our kids kind of stole the show. All the people sitting by us were watching Kayden, Kenzie, and Jayden. I wish I would've got a better video of it but we weren't suppose to have cameras and stuff in the front row so I was trying to be sly.

1 comment:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I love the heading on your page! The tutus I had Maggie Miller make 3 of them and the Halloween I ordered from this lady. Go to bellaboutiques on myspace and look there. You can also make them really easy I am just super lazy haha! I doubt I will be able to make it but we will see (for the girls night). I would love more invites though and thanks for thinking of me!