OMG Brandie! She is getting so big and so dang cute. Watch out Boys!!! Hey I was just looking on your page and saw that you have a scrapbook page for Makenzie and Kayden. I know that they are locked but I would love to look at them and get ideas. I need to set up one for me. If you could invite me I would love it. I love the pumpkin pictures also. So cute!!!
3 comments:
OMG Brandie! She is getting so big and so dang cute. Watch out Boys!!! Hey I was just looking on your page and saw that you have a scrapbook page for Makenzie and Kayden. I know that they are locked but I would love to look at them and get ideas. I need to set up one for me. If you could invite me I would love it. I love the pumpkin pictures also. So cute!!!
Cute dance outfit! She is getting do big. What a cutie.
I love her already! I can't get over how much she looks just like you though!! She's a doll.
Rock those dance clothes Makenzie!!
Post a Comment