Aren't they adorable??
Makenzie said to me while we were looking at our blog today that I need to do a post about her best friend!! (So Cute) She has 3 best friends. Brooke, Tirza, and now Brynlee too. Since Brooke and Tirza are all over my blog she said I needed to do one about Bryn. They are in the same class together and their teacher said they have been unseperable from day one of school.




Makenzie is getting so close to Kindergarten graduation. She's in year round which is why it's not already over. I can't believe it. She is so smart and doing so much. One year ago almost I was dreading sending her to school every day. She had always been with me except Preschool where she had Kayden and was only gone a couple hours. I didn't know what to expect and was so worried about all the things I couldn't control or protect her from. I think I've learned more from her this year. I've (so far) raised a confident, kind, smart, loving daughter and just pray it continues that way. I swear she walked into class and made friends with the kindest and most well behaved girl in the class. That means a lot to me to see the kind of people she chooses to surround herself with. I know that the older she gets the more trials and challenges she'll face but I just hope she handles changes and challenges as wonderfully as she has this year.
We LOVE you so MUCH Kenzie!!
No comments:
Post a Comment