Sunday, June 26, 2011

Camping

Day ONE:

My cousin Kellie that has always been the cousin that I've looked up to the most. I spent a lot of time with her growing up and at one point she even lived with us. She text me that they were camping and to come up if I wanted. Didn't even have to think about it... I'm there!! So I went up on Friday when Kenzie got out of school. We swam and played and dug and biked... Luke napped. Then we spent the rest of the night sitting around the fire. Until Kayden said "Mom I want to go to bed." The kids were so tired. Jumped up in the truck on the air mattress and were GONE!









Day TWO:
My parents came up that night to sit around the fire and hang out. It made me think of when we were all kids and we used to go camping with my Grandma. It would be EVERYONE. 20 something grandkids and 10plus aunts and uncles... It was so much FUN. I loved it. I miss it now. Wish my kids got to experience it that way. Either way though they had so much fun. I realized how much camping stuff we need though. Also how badly I want a trailer. But for now the truck works!! It was such a fun weekend.









No comments: