We MADE it!!
We had a BLAST. It was so nice to get away from the cold and the rain and spend a few days in the pool and the SUN. Our vacation was so fun. We got to bring Kylie along with us which made me even sadder Kenzie doesn't have a sister cause she did not want to give Kylie back. Last night she said I miss Kylie so much and we just dropped her back off yesterday. But they were connected at the hip. Kayden played with Porter so good and Kye as always of course. They swam and played video games when it was too hot outside. Kayden LOVED it. Luke loves everything about water. He could of swam the whole time. Other than that he didn't like the vacation too well, mainly because he had some big teeth ripping through in the back of his mouth. He was in pain most of the time. But I think he just may be my little home body too. He's ok being gone during the day and playing and stuff but he likes his bed and his home. When we got home yesterday I said Look Luke were home and he got the biggest happiest grin on his face. Then when I put him down in the house he ran straight to his bedroom and started playing with Kayden's transformers. But it was a good trip. We went to Macayos (our fav), went to a movie, swam a TON, hung out with family, went to Peter Piper Pizza, and got a TAN!! Now to start planning our camping trips... I LOVE SUMMER!!








No comments:
Post a Comment