Today was so fun. We missed daddy so much though and wishes he was there. Lots of pictures from Willard Bay.


They're holding hands jumping off together. SO CUTE!!

That's Kayden no FEAR jumping off the boat.

We had such a fun day at Willard Bay today. My mom and dad and my aunt and uncle and cousins. It was so fun. I miss my parents having a boat so much. That's my favorite memory of growing up is going out all day on a Sunday boating and swimming and napping in the crawl space. It was so nice. Makenzie and Kayden LOVE the water and warmed up to the lake and boating after only doing it twice this summer. Kenzie rode the tube on her own and then Kayden did too. That's crazy to me since they are 4 and 5 years old. Lucas was perfect ate, slept, and smiled all day. He is the EASIEST going baby ever!!

Me Tubing. I've missed it so much it was so fun. I went on it with my Aunt Cindy and she had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe or hold on. I fell off laughing hysterically. She was so funny on every wave yelling and screaming. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard. I love my aunt she cracks me up.

The perfect picture of my daughter JUMPING off the boat out in the bay. She was scared of it at first and then just kept getting up and jumping off over and over.

NO FEAR

Maryssa and Kaydo

Maryssa and Kenzie

There's my boy on the boat.

Grandpa Doug and Kayden.
Here's a bunch of videos. Including the first time my babies rode a tube on their own. We had a BLAST and can't wait to go out again.
1 comment:
I totally know this feeling. 100%. We LIVE.BREATHE.EAT.AND SLEEP.for boating!! Isn't it a blast!! We went Saturday all day and wow. I wish it was Saturday every day!!!
I just have one question--how in the crap did you get your kids to jump in the water! Cameron is terrified and won't jump off the boat if his life depended on it!!!! (cute pics!)
Post a Comment