We went to Arizona for our Fourth of July Weekend. My inlaws were moving and needed some help and they had some stuff they wanted us to take off their hands. The house they moved to is so nice. A big bbq area, a fire pit, covered patio, and the BEST part a POOL. Yeah I loved it. I want a pool so bad now too bad they aren't so practical in Utah. Anyways, we had so much fun. We always do with Grammy and Poppy though. Lots of pictures as always.
The kids so tired from swimming.

Look how cute that life jacket is. Lucas LOVES the water.

Trent and Kayden making their game plan while playing football against Josh and Kenzie.

Makenzie and Josh making their game plan.

Luke and Poppy

PROUD POPPY

There's my handsome little man.

Cute Cute

They are the cutest siblings ever.

Isn't she the cutest big sissy.

Kenz and Kayden playing with Poppy.


My Girl

My Boys

Lucas = 99% Happy

Kayden has this wife beater tshirt and gym short fetish right now. All he wants to wear. I won't let him go out like that though. He says he got it from his uncle Justin.

Grammy and Kenzie playing with Luke.
It was a fun vacation and we went to Macayos twice. My favorite Mexican Restaurant EVER. I love it. It's fantanstic. We miss Grammy and Poppy when they're away too long. We always have so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment