Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Kayden

To my son Kayden,

You are going to be turning 5 in just a couple of months. I can't even believe how fast you have grown up. You have the best and funnest personality. Dad and I just can't get enough of you. This year you got to go from being the little brother to a big brother too. The way you are with Lucas makes me so proud. I was a little nervous you had been our baby for so long (you always will be) but having another baby coming home I thought was going to be so hard on you. It really wasn't at all. You just love him so much. I know that Luke is going to have the best big brother ever. Kayden you are so happy and kind and fun. You very much go with the flow. You love swimming more than anything right now. We went to Willard Bay and you tubed all by yourself for the first time. I can't believe how brave you are for four years old. Every time we go to lagoon you want to go on the big rides too but you're just not quite tall enough yet. You love to be going and having fun to a extent. It's fine as long as we end up back in your bed. You're not a huge fan of being away from home for multiple days. You kind of struggle when we go to Arizona because you like your space and your stuff. There is nothing wrong with that. You're like your daddy in that way. I told you a year or so back that you needed to say "Excuse Me" when adults are talking. Now you say it all the time whether you are interrupting or not. It is so cute and polite. We love you so much Kayden and are so proud of the little man you're becoming before our eyes.


Kenzie and Lucas are with out a doubt your best friends and favorite people.

You and Kenz are inseparable. Today you asked me to write on her card Makenzie and Kayden and Lucas BFF and I love you all for Makenzie. You're so sweet.

I think the water is your second home.


So you may look just like your daddy but you definitely have more of your mom's personality. Kenzie is like daddy you and like mommy. You are just really laid back, don't get worked up easy, loves people and talking.

From Daddy you got your love for books, your mechanical abilities you can take stuff apart and put it back together and are great at building things, your can be a home body like daddy, and you are so sweet and kind to people just like daddy.

I hope yours and Makenzie's relationship never changes and I know you'll be just the same with Lucas.

You love love love CAMPING!! Can't wait to get a trailer one of these days when mommy starts growing money. I love that I get to spend the rest of my life playing with you and your sister and your brother.


Look at that contagious smile.


My two boys.


All three of you.

This is your favorite outfit. You say it's COMFY. I won't let you wear it out cause I'm not a fan of the wife beater shirts but you sure do look cute.

You are becoming a PRO at the Wii. Can practically beat anyone at the Mario games now.

Handsome boy.

Besides your brother and sister your best friend with out a doubt is Jayden. You are both so cute. Wrestling, Transformers, Baseball, Lagoon are just some of your favorite things to do together. I love you two so much. You keep mine and Krista's lives very interesting.
Kayden I don't ever have to say if I could've made the perfect son.... Because I have two of them. You are everything I wanted my boy to be. ROUGH and TOUGH, Totally Boy, but Cuddly and Sweet and Kind. I love you so much.
Love Mom

No comments: