I don't do many posts about our friends which is strange because they are such a HUGE part of our lives. We have been blessed in the friend department. It's even better that Josh and I are the kind of couple that function better when we are playing and doing stuff. We love having company and doing barbeques and parties and going out with our friends. Plus we all have kids together. Any given weekend at our house you'll usually find Krista and Jayden, Tyson and Shannon and Tirza, Rj and Crystal and Brooke and Olivia and SOON TO BE Carson, Trent and Erin, Brandon and Ashley, and Sometimes Lj. We all have so much fun. It's a big group so we've had our trials but always get through them fine. Tons of different personalities that compliment each other nicely. We spend our weekends barbequing and then playing board games or playing the Wii, or honestly most often we spend hours talking. It really does make for a perfect stress free weekend. We love to be around them all and love the kids almost as much as our own. We've been hanging out every weekend almost missing a couple here and there but pretty much every Friday sometimes Saturday too for years now. I know life may get more busy with our kids getting older but I know we'll always make each other a priority. Josh and I are really grateful and could not ask for better friends to spend our weekends with.
Thursday we all went to Lagoon for Rj and Crystals Stake Day. We had so much fun.
Brooke, Kenzie, Kayden, and Jayden in the back of my car to pull into the park so everyone didn't have to pay for parking.
Kayden and Jayden. I can't wait til Luke can run with them too.
Kenzie, Tirza, and Brooke.
The bunch of them. Olivia and Luke were in their strollers.
Brooke and Kayden were attached at the hand most of the time. So CUTE!!
Waiting for the Egg Drop.
Kenz and Brookie
It was so FUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment