Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BBQ

We had a barbeque at Nate and Cami's which is Glen's best friend since he was young. They have the most amazing back yard. It has everything you could ever want. Very nice gazebo, the mountain is right behind it the kids had a lot of fun playing in the trees and stuff, trampoline, big swing hanging from the tree like the kind you see in a old movie (awesome), and then a lot of grassy area. It is perfect. We all had so much fun together. Luke got loved on so much. He was loving every second of it.
This is Simmy Luke's cousin he was so cute with Lucas. He didn't want to share him and spent half the time playing and the other half holding Luke. I wish that they didn't live in Mississippi cause there's no better influence for my son's then my nephew Sim.
Aunt Cori and Lucas. She had to fight her son Simmy to get to hold him.

My Makenzie playing in the yard.


Simeon swinging.

Porter and Cooper. Two of my other nephews that I love so much. Porter is my unaffectionate but very sweet nephew that's all about airplanes. Cooper is the opposite I can count on him for a hug anytime and he's really loving.

Bailey, Kenzie, Caden (Nate and Cami's) and Porter

Porter and Kenzie. These two are just best of friends. He cried when he had to fly home to Arizona today cause he didn't want to leave. It's so hard having them so far away.

Kayden playing a very convincing boy that just got stabbed with a sword.


Kayden and Simmy sword fighting.

Daddy and Lucas.

That's my happy boy playing with is Grammy.

And some more...

Cooper just loved holding Luke too. I hope my son knows exactly how lucky he is in the cousin department. They love him so much.

Some of the BUNCH.


That is just PRECIOUS.

Survey says "Lucas LOVES his Grammy"
This is only the second time she has got to see Lucas and she couldn't get enough of him. Since it is most likely her last grand baby she was enjoying every second of it. Luke loved the attention too. So much passing him around. Aunt Jill only put him down when she had to too. She was loving him so much the last 3 days. I am pretty lucky in the in law department. I have a sister in law Jill that is one of my best friends. My neices and nephews are so much fun and I love every second I get to spend with them. I also have in laws that treat me like I'm their own and LOVE my kids more than anything. It was a fantanstic last 3 days. I miss them tons already.

No comments: