Wednesday, June 23, 2010

First Camping Trip In 2010

We went camping with family friends for a couple days at Willard Bay. It was so fun. The Facers have the nicest trailer and I want one so bad. We went boating and tubing and then came back to campfires, roasted marshmallows, and smores. It was awesome. We had so much fun and got to spend some really good family time together.
A family picture where Kayden look like he really needs to go the bathroom and Kenzie is looking at him. One of these times we'll get a good one of all of us.
Mommy and Luke
Me and My Boys

I love this little man so much.




Kayden and Daddy

and Daddy and Lucas

There's my big girl that just lost her first tooth.



Kayden is getting tickled.

Daddies Girl

Roasting some marshmallows

Luke

Smile Lucas

Daddy, Mommy, and Luke

Just me and Josh. We had so much fun all together it was relaxing.




Lana, Kenz, and Me
Lana and Brook were the best hosts ever. They let Kenzie sleep in their trailer and took such good care of all of us. Lucas just adored Lana and Brooklyn and spent some time cuddled into both of them. Thanks so much Lana.

Brooklyn and Kenzie

Kaydo

Cheyenne, Kenzie, and Brooklyn around the fire.

Kenz

Luke dead asleep at the end of the first day.
WATER FUN:
Makenzie and Kayden have been out boating since they were really little. I was worried they would be scared. They weren't at all. Kenzie and Kayden both tubed with me and Josh. They loved it. Kayden is my little daredevil. He is not afraid to do anything. The are both little fish. I definitely think we will be investing in a boat eventually.

Them in their cute new life jackets.

Daddy and Kayden tubin.

Mommy and Kenzie tubin




While we were tubing Luke was dead asleep on the boat.

My beautiful girl.

They are so cute. I can't wait to see Lucas running around with them too.

Kayden asked me today when we could get one of these. I can't wait til we can.

No comments: