Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lately

We have so much fun stuff with Page Family coming up next week I thought I should catch up on last week.
Last weekend was FUN and FULL... Wow we did so much and it was so fun. Starting with LAGOON. I know everyone is going to get sick of pictures of Lagoon this summer. But those passes are the best things we have ever got. We have had so much fun. We packed lunch and a blanket it was great. Lagoona beach and then a few rides. Makenzie went on the Colassus... She's a brave little girl. She loves the rush of the rides she said. (So funny) Lots of pictures..........
Lucas so comfortable laying out on the blanket.
This is their favorite ride.











SWIMMING AT OUR POOL.
We did swimming at our pool with Tirza and Tyson and Shannon. The kids after not swimming like all winter got back in real quick. The water is like home for them. They love it.

Tirza and Kenzie

Kayden is getting so grown up it's crazy.

There's my little girl jumping into the deep end.

I loved this suit so I got it for Luke too.

And this is 0 to 3 months but still doesn't fit so well it's so big. But he sure looks cute in it.

My little man is so HAPPY all the time. I got this video the other day. Enjoy Grandma Pam and Grammy... And anyone else that cares to watch it.


No comments: