WOW! Nicole and I went to Slumdog Millionaire tonight. It was so good! I'm not sure why it was rated R I think it should have been PG 13 definitely. It was amazing. I was kind of heart broken seeing living conditions for other people especially children. It made me realize how lucky I am. I stress about us not having a house of our own. These children don't have shoes on their feet or food. I take my life for granted. One of the men in this movie made me realize you can have all the money you'll ever need a "bathtub full of it" more than you can ever spend but to not have people in your life to enjoy it with or to do things you're not proud of for it would make it worth nothing. I absolutely loved this show!
THANKS FOR GOING WITH ME NICOLE... IT WAS A NICE GIRLS OUTING. I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH YOU!

No comments:
Post a Comment