Friday, February 20, 2009

First Sleep Over

So Makenzie slept over at my parents for the first time a few weeks ago. But I dont know that really classifies as a sleep over. Tonight was really her first one. So YES I am still Anti-Sleepover however I have a exception for family as in cousins and grand parents. Tirza and Ty are in every way our family. Kenzie and Tirza are more like sisters than friends. So the girls were really upset that Tirza had to go home and asked me and Tyson if they could have a sleep over. Ty and I knew this was going to come up soon because they had sort of played around asking us before but they never really got upset when we said no until tonight. They were both crying she had to leave. So Ty and I went downstairs and talked and decided that they were ready for it. They were so CUTE and SO EXCITED when we told them. They got their jammies on and went straight to sleep. Kayden didn't feel good tonight and didn't really want to deal with the girls. He came down stairs and watched WALLE and told Ty and me that "Tirza and Kenzie are playing girly stuff. I don't like dress up." He says the funniest things! It was a fun night!
Apparently Tirza's mom and I got the same hair cut idea at the same time!



No comments: