So I absolutely love my job. I work from home and it's amazing. I get paid hourly it's a normal job I just get to do it from home. Kenzie and Kayden are so good for me they have learned to be quiet when mommy is on a call and they usually watch a movie or just play. I don't work very often when Josh isn't home so usually they are with him! However the past two weeks I've worked a lot at night when Josh isn't home so they've been up for about two hours with me working. I feel so guilty about it because they don't have my full attention. The other night I went in to check on them on my break cause they are only allowed up stairs with me in their rooms. This is what they were doing! I couldn't be more lucky to work from home and have two amazing kids. They were in Kenzie's room, Kenz was playing barbies on the floor and Kayden was playing his leapster in her bed. It was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment