So Josh's dad is absolutely amazing! He is such a amazing father to me and Poppy to my kids. I was going to buy Makenzie a barbie house for Christmas and he had already started making her one. I didn't know what to expect when he said he was going to make her one. Wow it was so much more than I was expecting. Kenzie LOVES it. We still have to get her furniture for it we were kind of waiting until we got it to see what it would fit. Well it would fit probably anything we bought. It is so beautiful! It's the kind of thing that Kenzie will be able to pass on! Here's the pictures! Josh's dad is now working on 2 more of these for his other grand daughters and a aircraft carrier for Porter and Kayden. I LOVE his projects! Thanks so much Bill. You are the best, most loving grandpa and father! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment