Friday, December 12, 2008

Makenzie's Dance Recital!

Makenzie's First Dance Recital:
She looked so CUTE! We recorded it of course but since I can't figure out how to get it from my camcorder to my computer I will have to put it on later. She did so GOOD! Her daddy couldn't come and was SO upset about it. He didn't have a choice he had to work. Which was so sad cause he has came to her dance classes and watched her through the window just at practice so he really wanted to be there. Anyways, My mom, dad, brother, Krista and Jayden and of course me and Kayden were all there cheering her on. She looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I hated putting make up on her which was a requirement. I don't think my daughter needs any make up and I think I created a monster since I walked into the bathroom with my daughter curling her eye lashes. She sat to get ready for a hour and a half and LOVED every second of it. She loves having her hair done and now she loves having mascara and lip stick on. She seriously came out of me this GIRLY AND PRISSY! But honestly I LOVE every second of it.
Makenzie, you looked beautiful and you danced so cute! I can't wait for more recitals.



I was pretty upset that they put this tall girl right in front of Makenzie I couldn't see her for some of the dance.


This picture is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I realized tonight my daughter has a signature pose she's been doing since she was very little and it's her back to ya with her head over her shoulder.
Makenzie and Tori. Makenzie adores this girl in her dance!

Makenzie, Sadie, and Tori

On our way Kenzie looking like a Diva.

THE BIGGEST CHAMP TODAY:
Kayden was such a good boy today. He had to run all over with us getting tights and doing hair and make up. My brother came down to take care of him and sitting in a auditorium for about 3 hours he handled it just like a CHAMP! He even clapped and was excited to see his sister dancing. He's such a good boy. I'm excited for your Soccer and TBall games Kayden.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

She's so cute! WHy the crap is the tall girl on the front row? I'm with you on that, Thats annoying. Kayden is such a good little brother.