Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crazy!

I can't believe that another year has come and gone. I'm so excited for 2009. I think it will be our BEST year ever. Looking back on 2008 I was writing down my accomplishments and my decisions and my mistakes...

My accomplishments have been both my kids made it through the year. They're still the happiest, most well behaved children I could imagine having. I also still have my job... I'm going on two years and still loving it. I want to accomplish a lot next year. Including going back to school. I have one year done at Weber only 3 more to go... I would love for us to pay off our car and hopefully get a house. So big goals!

My decisions haven't always been well thought out. Like moving to South Jordan I pretty much regret. I've cut people out of my life that I thought would be there forever but sometimes even when it's family if the bad out weighs the good and their doing and saying things you never want your kids exposed to they gotta go. Josh deciding to take his job was the BEST decision of 2008 for us. We have been so blessed! I am so proud of my husband that he has worked his way so far up the ladder. He has still managed school and the family... I don't know how he does it.

My mistakes... I wish I could say that I always learn from them. But sometimes I do have to repeat them unfortunately. In the end I know it's all my mistakes that make me who I am and have put me where I am. However, I do hope to have less mistakes next year.

Bottom line it's been a amazing year. Next year I hope to have more fun if possible, stress a little less, cut the ambilical cord with my mom who I think I depend and involve too much, set some serious goals, enjoy my family maybe even add one more to it!!

No comments: