Maggie emailed this to me today and I cried while I was watching it. Everyone that knows me knows how I feel about abortion. I hope this video makes people think about abortion a little harder before they make up their mind. Their really are amazing, wonderful women that would "Die For That" I would know quite a few of them are my closest friends. As for everyone that already has their children I hope this video makes you appreciate them a little more if possible I love my children so much but honestly I got pregnant so fast, easy, unexpectantly, and young I was pregnant before any of my friends were trying. I honestly never knew how many people struggle to have children. I never would have considered having a abortion but knowing how much these amazing women in my life want children and struggle to have them I want to bring awareness to the many selfless options women have. Abortion is horrible for your bodies, selfish, and takes a life. Consider one of the many women that want to be in your shoes and can't. Choose one that would "Die For That!"
3 comments:
I started to watch the video, you'd be proud I didn't start to cry. I had to stop though because I knew if I went any farther I would cry. I know the lord knows our struggles and weaknesses and I know that he knows what I feel and what I can handle. We will see what happens when I go to the doctor on Tuesday.
Our colors were maroon, pink (not a hot pink, but more of a lighter pink and cream. Lots of colors for one day. Haha! I'll send the pictures to you now though. Why do you need these by the way?
Thanks for sharing that. I know how it feels to ache for a baby, I wish everyone would think twice before abortion. There are so many out there who can't have children of there own, Thank the heavens for adoption!
Post a Comment