Sunday, December 7, 2008

Food, Rock Band, Cards, and Conversation

So we had our FRIENDS Christmas Party tonight. It was so much fun. We had Lj, Tyson, Heidi, Mason, Dylan, and Caden, Krista and Jayden, Rj, Crystal, and Brook, My brother and two of his friends, and my friend from work Shannon. We had the kids exchange names and open gifts we ate, played Rock Band, and cards. It was so much fun. We seriously have the best friends. I couldn't imagine not having all these people in our lives. Thanks to all of you for coming. I love you all!
Me, My Brother Justin, and Krista
Me and Just


ROCK BAND!
Shannon, Crystal, Heidi, Me, Krista
We all wore BLACK!

Dylan, Caden, and Kayden

Brook, Kenzie, Jayden, Kayden after opening gifts!
JAYDEN AND KAYDEN!
Best Buddies Kayden coloring. Thanks Heidi you couldn't have gotten him anything better.
Jayden singing with the guys playing Rock Band!
BROOK AND MAKENZIE!

Brook's beautiful makeup...
and Kenzie's too!SO CUTE OF BROOK AND KENZ
Makenzie was painting Brook's nails it was so CUTE! They were sitting there putting their play make up on so girly.


4 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Looks like it was a blast! Aren't friends the best??

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Ben told me today that I need a christmas background. Could you make me up one last time since you did a fantastic job last time? I'll e-mail you the pictures that i'd like on the background this time too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! I love getting together with friends for parties! Did you get my comment about getting together when we come home for Christmas??

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Thanks for the AWESOME background!!! I love it!!!!!! It is so very cute and I keep getting comments on it.