We had such a good day today! It started out with Makenzie going to DANCE class. Makenzie has made a "BFF" at dance class. I am so impressed with Kenzie's choice of friends she has a habit of picking out the sweetest most bubbly kids. I love it. Tori and Kenzie just LOVE to play and a bonus is Tori has a little sister Sadie that is the same age as Kayden.
The Park
So Tori's mom and I decided to meet at the park because it was gorgeous outside when we were leaving dance. We got there early I took some pictures and the weather went from beautiful to freezing in minutes. Tori's mom got there and we were all freezing.
So Tori's mom invited us back to her house instead. Her house is amazing. It's the perfect house that I would want and she had the best play room ever. I got so many ideas from her house. We get along very well and ended up talking and letting the kids play for 3 hours. It was so nice I haven't really branched out down here and made friends and finally I am starting to. It was such a great day the kids played together with no problems no fighting or anything which I love with two 4 yr olds and two 3 yr olds I was a little worried. But they were great and we had a ton of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment