Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Funny Stories!

I've been trying to write some things down that my kids do that I think are cute or funny since this is practically the only journal I have I have to post about my kids today.

We've had the funnest 2 days! We have played with all the kids new toys. We were literally not home for a whole day for about 12 days so the last two have been so nice.

First the story about Kayden:
So the kids are sitting at their desk coloring and stamping and stuff. Makenzie says "Kayden I have to go to the bathroom don't color on my page." I look over see Kayden get up and go shut the bathroom door for Makenzie. I watch him the whole time with this BIG SMILE on his face... He shuts the door, tip toes back to the desk, grabs a marker and is trying so hard to get it open, he finally opens it, I say "Kayden don't you do what I think you're going to do." He gives me this evil grin and scribbles on the center of Kenzie's page. Puts the lid on the marker and runs up stairs. I wanted to discipline him but I couldn't cause I was laughing so hard. I had watch this whole big plan unfold in his head and all over his face to torment his sister. It was so funny!

Then Kenzie:
So she's in bed at 8:30pm. I think she's asleep all the sudden she is in my room at 9pm having a complete melt down. She's jumping up and down crying so hard, I don't understand 1 word that is coming out of her mouth. So I'm like Kenzie take a deep breath what is going on?
Well she got a puppy for Christmas. A fake one that seems real and barks and stuff. She's been sleeping with it every night and she can't find it. I said honey it's okay we'll find EMMA in the morning. She begins screaming and to the point where she can't breathe. So of course I'm like okay we'll find it RIGHT NOW!!! I was looking all over the house for the dog Kenzie's sitting her bed just sobbing. I go sit down on her bed and sure enough after searching for freakin 20 minutes it's on the side of her bed pushed between the bed and the wall. She grabs it and goes from bawling to a BIG SMILE on her face. She says "Thank You Mommy" So sweet! It was so sad but so cute!

Kids are amazing and so much FUN!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Kids do the funniest things! LOL Your such a good mom searching for 20 min. some parents would just say tough. kudos