Saturday, May 7, 2011

My new favorite things.

I got a new Macbook for school. Honestly if I listed ALL the things I love about it I would be going on and on forever. I have never owned a Mac. I love it more than any toy I've had. The things I can do with it... I can't wait to learn it all completely. Here's some of the fun.

Photo Booth



My camera and iPhoto: I LOVE this program and can't wait to get a DSLR and be able to use this program to take pictures for other people. I Love It!! Josh got me a point and shoot for my birthday. I really want a Canon Rebel but that's gonna have to wait for a while so he got me a Point and Shoot that was on sale for Mother's Day 120 bucks sounded better than 900. But I love it. It's 16.1 megapixels and takes awesome pictures like the one below.
Bike Riding;
For my birthday last week my mom and dad got me a bike and a seat that attaches to the bike for Lucas. We've been riding every single day that it's nice since. It's such good and fun exercise. Luke loves his seat. Kenzie's riding without training wheels and now we just gotta get Kayden to. It's gonna be a fun summer of camping and stuff with our bikes.
Precious! So comfy in his chair he fell asleep while I was riding.
Kayden and Kenzie both growing up too fast.
Lucas at the ducky park.
Kenz, Brynlee, and Kayden.
These two are UNSEPERABLE. They are best friends in their class and we've been doing a lot together out of school. They are the cutest friends.

No comments: