My little man graduated Preschool today. I cried a little. I will probably cry at every milestone and as much as I get made fun of that's ok with me. They grow up so fast. It feels like it's over night. I must admit I'm happy to have the summer with him but so not ready for him to go to school. Makenzie was hard for me to send off to school and this year will be worse cause it's first grade and she'll be gone all day. But sending Kayden off is going to be harder. Makenzie has always been very independent and the type of kid that likes to do her own thing. Kayden on the other hand still LOVES to be with me. So we usually watch a movie together with Luke while Kenzie's gone in the morning. I'm going to miss that. But he's ready and really wants to go. When I told him I was going to be sad and miss him he said "you'll be ok mom." Haha. So yeah he can't wait. He's excited to make friends and he loves to learn. I'm so proud of him. His teacher said he is MORE than ready for Kindergarten. Congratulations Kayden! Mom and Dad are so proud and love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment