LOVE my DRAMATIC title.... Haha!
Seriously though the last month or so has been a good one for me. I started school again and am doing really well. I changed my major from nursing to Elementary Education. Teaching has always been a back up plan of mine something I've thought about and thought I'd be good at. Nursing was definitely a PASSION. But with everything else my priorities are Makenzie, Kayden, and Lucas and bringing myself to do nursing and the demand of my time plus the long days at school. Thinking about putting Lucas in daycare and everything well I can't do it. So I thought we'll see how teaching goes. Then I started coaching 13 of the cutest little girls in Tball and realized the amount of patience and sensitivity I have. Not to pat myself on the back but there's a bunch of different personalities and we've had a few meltdowns. Girls crying cause they are scared or they got hurt or the didn't get the ball. I am proud to say I handled each child the way I would want someone to handle mine. The girls love me and calm right down for me. It's a good feeling. I kind of LOVE it. Which has me even more excited in school. So between playing with my kids, homework, coaching tball, testing, and running children around all day every day... I discovered another passion. PHOTOGRAPHY!! I love taking pictures. I've always loved taking pictures but I've sat for a couple hours the last week editing them. I love it so much. It's so fun. Best part: I can do it while playing with my babies!! You ever have a ah ha moment?? Well the last couple weeks I've just been thinking about a lot of things. I feel like I'm changing a lot lately as a person. Like I said FINDING MYSELF! In high school I had no idea, I was totally lost. At 18 I was thinking about nothing but taking care of my grandma and not wanting to let her go. At 19 I became a mother and could only think about taking care of my daughter. That's what I've been doing ever since. I don't have anything I LOVE more than being a mom to my beautiful kids. But I was thinking I don't want them to think this is all I am. I think I'm figuring out that's it's not all I am. I need to remind myself I can't be the best for them if I'm not occasionally taking care of me. So I am. I'm determined to finish school which was my only goal after high school. So now I'm gonna do it. I'm not thinking about any of those stupid little things that would get me down or the things I can't change. I'm getting much better about handling change. Being with the one's that love me regardless and letting go of the one's I've worried about holding onto too much. Finding the things about myself I LOVE like that I am easy going, open minded, and fun loving. Changing the things that I HATE like I dwell on things too much, I feel a need to please everyone, and thinking about things out of my control. It feels good to make changes and realize you're heading in the right direction. So yeah here's my latest hobbies!!
Here's the cute girls I get to coach. I'm taking the picture and our other coach is talking!!
Love all of them!!



No comments:
Post a Comment