I feel physically in pain missing my Grandma so much today!! It's weird how over time it doesn't get easier it just hits you less but harder. So I don't battle every single day and cry every single day I KNOW I made the most of the time I had with her. Just don't feel that it was enough time. I really wish I could share so many things with you and get your opinions. I wish I knew if you were proud of me and you could be spending time with my kids. I wish that describing you to my kids did you justice. Any way it's just one of those days I came across this picture while trying to find one of the kids and just needed a good cry. I miss you so much every day and love you so much every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment