Tuesday, February 1, 2011

1 Year Ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS RAY!!
Wow it does not seem like it's been a year yet. The time has just flown by but at the same time it's hard to remember life without you. You are absolutely the PERFECT addition to our little family. We all love you so much. Kayden and Kenzie couldn't be more in love and just like I knew you would you couldn't be more in love than you are with them.
In the last year we got to watch you grow, smile, laugh, crawl, get teeth, walk, play.... and we've enjoyed every second of it.
















I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LUKE!!
I thank god every day for giving me Makenzie who gave me direction and showed me the life I wanted, Kayden who showed me that life works itself out and mine was going to go just the way it was supposed to, and you that made it all COMPLETE!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!! What a SWEET family you guys have! You look great! :)