Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Week

Makenzie got into the Advanced Reading Program in her Kindergarten class. So she's coming home with two books a night, reading them, and writing a mini book report on them. Kenzie LOVES homework. I know she won't always so I'm enjoying this time. I'm so proud of you Kenzie.


Writing her sentences of what she likes and dislikes about the book.


Kayden is LOVING Preschool. He has a class FULL of boys. Which is exciting for me because I was beginning to think I was the only person in Layton that had a boy in 2005 with so many girls his age and not being able to find any boys for him to play with. He LOVES it. I was worried about him going with out Kenzie but now I feel like he's ready and I'm not so scared about him going to Kindergarten this year now.


Lucas is just the same happy and very loving little boy. He's getting all of his teeth at once right now. But he's handling it like a champ. He doesn't like Kayden going to school cause he's used to playing with him all day. But he LOVES when we go pick him up. He still naps with Kenzie most days she loves that time with him and sometimes forces him to but it's so cute. He loves his sister and brother so much.


Cutest brothers EVER!!


The BEST big sister EVER!



No comments: