My little boy started his giggling in the last week. It is so cute. We got it on tape. I don't know why he thought what I was doing was so funny. But he is such a sweet baby boy.
Hi Brandie!! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you said something to me, so we can keep in touch!! What a cute lil family you have!! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos! I remember when we used to play and we were the kids!!! So where are you living?? What ya up to these days!
2 comments:
I know I left a comment on Facebook but I love baby giggles!
Hi Brandie!! Thanks for the comment! I'm glad you said something to me, so we can keep in touch!! What a cute lil family you have!! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos! I remember when we used to play and we were the kids!!! So where are you living?? What ya up to these days!
Hope to keep in contact with you!
Post a Comment