Tuesday, November 18, 2008

YAY for me!

So it's taken me weeks of playing with this blog stuff. I now can do headers and matching backgrounds. I am seriously considering starting some sort of blog doing this! If any of you want to let me practice.... I would love it. I'm going to start making Christmas one's now. It's all I can do to keep my self busy at night when I'm working and the rest of my house is asleep! There a little different then the one's cutestblogmakes... let me know if you like it! Feedback would be helpful.

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

It's a super cute background. We have a blog design site set up if you want to look at it for ideas, and if you need any pointers I'd be happy to share my secrets. :)

Heidi said...

Your header is so cute, I love it! Good job!