Friday, November 7, 2008
Depressing Day....
I got the worst news I've had today since my great grandma died. Someone that was my really good friend in High School passed away today. Jessica Neville! Jessica and I had so much fun together. We went camping, dated brothers, had tons of sleepovers. I love her so much she always made me laugh. Her little brother is Beau Neville. She was the only daughter with 3 little brothers. I am heart broken for her family and friends. She went away after high school so we unfortunately lost touch but when we did see each other we were both so happy to talk! I will miss her so much! I am so sorry for what her family is going through. I don't understand it at all she was young, didn't get to have her kids yet, and had her whole life ahead of her. She was the most BEAUTIFUL person on the inside and the out. They don't make many people like Jessica Neville.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey add us in! jillwclayton@yahoo.com :)
Post a Comment