TWILIGHT FINALLY-
I was so excited for this to come out but based on what my husband told me about books and movies I wasn't expecting too much because I didn't want to be disappointed! Well I definitely wasn't disappointed. I loved seeing the book come together on screen. We had so much fun! First I have to say my husband is such a good sport. We went to my home town Walker Cinemas for the midnight showing because of KoriAnn. I really wanted to go with her cause she got me to read the book. (Plus any excuse I get to hang out with her since we never see each other) Anyways, we had to be there at 9:30 for the TWILIGHT PARTY! Josh came for the whole thing with no complaints he was one of probably like 10 guys and I loved it! We never get out with out the kids so we went and put them to bed at my parents house then went out. It was really nice. Thanks for coming with me babe.
All us girls with cardboard EDWARD!
We had so much fun! I loved meeting Bryn!!

Then tonight it was my 1800CONTACTS FILM FESTIVAL!! They rent out whole rooms at the Megaplex for us. They give us tickets for our family, $20 Gift Cards for food, and a certificate for a large popcorn! (Yeah I'm not SPOILED at all) I LOVE my job! Any way we decided to go to
BOLT
It was really cute and a lot of fun. Kenz and Kaydo LOVED it!! They were laughing through most of it. When it was over Makenzie turned to Josh and said I want to see it again. We had a lot of fun the last two days! We love Josh's new schedule of 8 10 hour days on 6 days off! It gives us a lot of time to spend together as a family.
OH AND MY SON WAS WITH OUT DIAPERS ALL DAY TODAY!! KAYDEN'S FIRST DAY OF BEING POTTY TRAINED. LOVE IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT REMINDS ME HE IS NO LONGER MY BABY.
I was so excited for this to come out but based on what my husband told me about books and movies I wasn't expecting too much because I didn't want to be disappointed! Well I definitely wasn't disappointed. I loved seeing the book come together on screen. We had so much fun! First I have to say my husband is such a good sport. We went to my home town Walker Cinemas for the midnight showing because of KoriAnn. I really wanted to go with her cause she got me to read the book. (Plus any excuse I get to hang out with her since we never see each other) Anyways, we had to be there at 9:30 for the TWILIGHT PARTY! Josh came for the whole thing with no complaints he was one of probably like 10 guys and I loved it! We never get out with out the kids so we went and put them to bed at my parents house then went out. It was really nice. Thanks for coming with me babe.
Then tonight it was my 1800CONTACTS FILM FESTIVAL!! They rent out whole rooms at the Megaplex for us. They give us tickets for our family, $20 Gift Cards for food, and a certificate for a large popcorn! (Yeah I'm not SPOILED at all) I LOVE my job! Any way we decided to go to
BOLT
It was really cute and a lot of fun. Kenz and Kaydo LOVED it!! They were laughing through most of it. When it was over Makenzie turned to Josh and said I want to see it again. We had a lot of fun the last two days! We love Josh's new schedule of 8 10 hour days on 6 days off! It gives us a lot of time to spend together as a family.
OH AND MY SON WAS WITH OUT DIAPERS ALL DAY TODAY!! KAYDEN'S FIRST DAY OF BEING POTTY TRAINED. LOVE IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT REMINDS ME HE IS NO LONGER MY BABY.
4 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun, Wasn't the movie just the best? I loved it, they did such a good job. Thats awesome how your work does that movie thing. I will have to go see Bolt it looks really cute.
Way to go Kaden! Thats great!
Twilight was A-MAZ-ING!!! I am more in love with Edward Cullen than ever before! I think they did such a great job with the casting, and it wasn't as cheezy as everyone said it would be. I can't wait to see it again!! :)
Cute backgrounds! Looks like you got it all figured out! :) If you have any questions about anything else installation wise, let me know.
It was fun meeting you too!! I had such a blast that night!!!:D
Post a Comment