This past week has been a tough one on me. My friend from high school Jessica died, yesterday I went to her funeral and it just didn't seem fair. Watching her mother and father, how heart broken they were, shocked, and completely unprepared. But honestly the worst part was watching her boy friend almost husband. He just could barely talk and looked so miserable. It got me to thinking about what I would do... I really don't know. I was really upset that I would already be going to see one of my friends funeral and burial. Josh drove to Brigham with me and on the way home we were talking about how at any time it could all be over. How we needed to just live life to the fullest and not stress over the little things. It was a really hard day especially seeing her family but as always Josh got me through it. So I wanted to do my thank you blog to my husband! Since it is the month of giving THANKS!I don't tell him nearly enough how much I love and appreciate him for so many reasons!
Thank you for making me a better person, thank you for never making me choose, thank you for being so kind (even to people that don't do the same in return), thank you for trying so hard, thank you for being such a attentive, loving father, thank you for always making me feel important, thank you for growing up with me, thank you for taking care of me, thank you for being the rock in this family and always just trying to reach a little higher to better yourself, thank you for always being you.
This is the day after Makenzie was born. She was wrapped around your finger from the first second you saw her. She is absolutely the daughter you always wanted so girly, such a princess, sometimes a diva but always kisses and hugs daddy. She is a daddys girl definitely. I love the way you are with her. I know she can always count on you to be there! You're her protector.
I love you Josh! Thank you for all you do for this family. It's taken us a long time to get to where we are today and I would do it all again we've grown so much together. We're both so stubborn and always have to be right and sometimes I get so mad you won't give in but I think that's what keeps US so interesting. Thanks Babe!
6 comments:
Jessica who!?!?!
Anyway, what a great guy.
aimeec7@yahoo.com
so sad..i am sorry to hear about your friend. Thats too bad. Thanks for sharing your thoughts..its sad and unfortunately sometimes it takes tragedies to really wake some of us and teach us lessons. But the most important thing is that we learn from it and try to make our lives better. My email is lynseeh18@yahoo.com.
Hey I am so lost, what was on the news? Apparently I missed it. jdecarlo85@yahoo.com.
Hey what was on the news? Apparently I missed it. jdecarlo85@yahoo.com.
That is so sweet, I love how you are doing those tributes to your family. Good idea. Can you gibe Korianne my email so she can invite me to her blog? I just noticed it is private. heidijo722@yahoo.com Also me and Hollie bought Celine Dion tickets a year ago for $50 (they are in the very top of the stadium at Energy Solutions) And since Hollie has her new baby she isn't going to go anymore. So I am trying to find someone to buy it for like $35. I don't know if you are a Celine Dion fan or not, but I thought I would check and see if you would want to make a girls night of it. No pressure, just let me know.
I forgot to tell you the date! The concert is on friday Nov 21 at 8:00. It's at the Energy Solutions Arena. I also have another ticket if you know anyone who would like to go to. Maybe you should see if Nicole would want to go? Let me know if you can and want to come. Thanks!
Post a Comment