So we decorated today for Christmas! Well what we could with out a tree. The kids were so excited they got out their hats and their stockings. They loved it! I can't wait for the tree now! So first the house today then my blog tonight. I know Thanksgiving hasn't came yet but I was ready for some Christmas. Nothing beats this time a year. Josh and I are like little kids with Kenzie and Kayden cause we love to see them get all worked up and so excited. They know all about Santa this year and Makenzie is working extra hard to be on the "NICE LIST" which includes her sleeping in her own bed. She's been very proud of the fact that 3 days this week she hasn't crawled into bed with me! I'm proud of her. I get a lot of criticism for her sleeping with me but honestly I don't care. Occasionally I crawl into bed with Kayden too. It's going by so fast soon they won't want me holding them or sleeping with them at all! It's crazy having a 4 yr old and a 3 yr old. I am taking time to remember every second!
I love you Makenzie and Kayden more than you will ever know. Since I haven't given thanks for a few days. I am giving it to them. They light up my life so much! They are very good kids and make life so easy. I would be perfectly happy to have nothing else as long as I had them! My mother in law always asks me are your kids always happy? Cause when she calls she hears them laughing or playing, or singing in the background. Well they definitely have their moments as any child does but they are few and far between! They really are good kids. I thank god every day for them. I am very LUCKY!



I love you Makenzie and Kayden more than you will ever know. Since I haven't given thanks for a few days. I am giving it to them. They light up my life so much! They are very good kids and make life so easy. I would be perfectly happy to have nothing else as long as I had them! My mother in law always asks me are your kids always happy? Cause when she calls she hears them laughing or playing, or singing in the background. Well they definitely have their moments as any child does but they are few and far between! They really are good kids. I thank god every day for them. I am very LUCKY!
2 comments:
HA! They are so cute in their hats!! I bet they are getting so excited for Christmas. I love your new background. Glad I am not the only one who already has a Christmas background. :)
Yes yes Edward was freaking HOT in the movie!! I didn't know what I thought at first (before the movie when I saw him) but he grew on me. Especially when we saw the movie!! OH MY!!!
I cannot believe you have already decorated for Christmas! At my house, we consider it a sin to decorate before Thanksgiving. I will be decorating with my family that day after Thanksgiving. :D
Post a Comment