Well Obama is now our next President of the United States. Even though Josh and I really wanted John McCain based on so many different policies it's hard not to be extremely proud of this day in our country. I am so proud that our country has came so far. This is a step to being able to say that Race is no longer a issue in the most amazing country in the world. My son and my daughter will know that race, religion, or where you come from is not a issue you can do ANYTHING you want to if you work hard enough. Congratulations Obama!! John McCain is still a American Hero and true to himself I think if he wasn't following Bush this would've been a very different election!
4 comments:
Hey Brandie
I just wanted to give you my email so I could read your blog when you went private!
brit0680@hotmail.com
I never saw anything on the news, what happened that made you decide to go private. I think its a good idea for people with kids.
Speaking of which, yours are so cute. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you!
Don't forget me! kklindstrom@gmail.com
Hey its stormie i cant remember if i gave you mine yet or not lol stormie_tingey@hotmail.com
Post a Comment