Seeing how Thanksgiving is tomorrow this blog is for every one I'm thankful for that I didn't get too!
I am so grateful for my brother. He is the BEST uncle I can imagine my kids having. He loves them so much. He's been there for me through everything always loving and always supportive. He means the world to me!
My dad and I: Our relationship is very DIFFERENT that's the only word I can use to describe it. Some times it's just plain disfunctional. But at the end of the day I really do know that he loves me and hopefully he see's that I try so hard because I love him too. I never realized how much like my dad I was until this year. I really have grown up to be so much like him with his manorism and stubborness... I love my dad though.
I'm very grateful to have such a loving father in law. On one hand we can go out and play and swim and have a good time but we can also hang out in the living room talking for hours about serious stuff and he actually takes me seriously and listens really well. I love those times. I wish you were in Utah!
Grandma JoAnne: I could go on for HOURS about my Grandma. I have been blessed with the best grandma's and great grandma's a girl could ever ask for. My grandma JoAnne was the second person I told I was pregnant and as I was expecting to see nothing but disappointment on her face all I got was a big smile and a big hug and she said you're going to be such a good mom. Now pretty much every time I've seen her since she still tells me how well I'm doing. She loves my kids and they love her. Kayden mopes for the rest of the day sometimes two when he leaves her and then runs to her when he see's her again. She's so supportive of anything I choose to do. I love her so much! Josh and I can't wait to graduate and make a lot of money to be able to take care of her the way she has taken care of me. I love you grandma.

Grandma Jean: She died three days after Thanksgiving in 2003 and I miss her so much. Saying good bye to her was so bitter sweet to see her out of pain but know that it would be a long time before I could see her again. I miss you and love you.

Krista I love you dearly. You've been exactly what I needed over the last two years. In a group of friends full of boys (Josh's friends) none of them married you came in and saved my sanity. I love our kids growing up together. I love talking to you for HOURS on the phone.
I'm very grateful to have such a loving father in law. On one hand we can go out and play and swim and have a good time but we can also hang out in the living room talking for hours about serious stuff and he actually takes me seriously and listens really well. I love those times. I wish you were in Utah!Grandma Jean: She died three days after Thanksgiving in 2003 and I miss her so much. Saying good bye to her was so bitter sweet to see her out of pain but know that it would be a long time before I could see her again. I miss you and love you.
This is my wonderful family. I'm so grateful for my Aunt Cindy she is a lot of time the glu in our family. She makes sure every holiday we are all together and everything is always perfect. That's where will be for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Well I have been blessed to marry into this family. We're a family full of love, passionate arguments, fun times, memorable conversations, and BEAUTIFUL KIDS! I LOVE being a aunt. Not quite as much as I love being a mom but close. I have the cutest neices and nephews and I love all them. Simmy is my studly loving nephew. Cooper is my sensitive sweet nephew. Bailey is my playful fun half tom boy half girly girl neice. Kimmee is my tom boy, would do anything for anyone, wont wear a dress if I pay her neice (well maybe if I pay her). Kye is my intelligent, inventive, kind hearted nephew. Porter is the handsome, laid back little nephew you want to hug but he won't let you. I love them all so much!
Jill has been such a great sister to me especially the past year. We live far away but have the same goal of wanting to see our neices and nephews grow up and play a important part in their lives. Our kids ADORE each other have a very special bond.
Cori has taught me a lot about being a mother. I hate that they had to move to Mississippi.
Mandy is my sister that we could never live together and we can have our moments where we don't get along but we love each other and I know she would be there for me in a heart beat and has been there. Our family in Australia Fiona and Lynette we love you so much too! Can't wait to come visit.
I am so grateful for all of them.
You are such a good friend.

KoriAnn we're married living our own lives and sometimes I hate it cause I want to be back in your bedroom dancing on your couchbed without a care in the world. Sometimes I want to be crying in your arms instead of Josh's but I know this is what happens. I still love you! You've been here for me a long time thank you!
Last but not least Heidi! Who I love so much. I will never forget walking down into that couldesac one random day before the 8th grade and saying I'm going to be friends with her. It was time for me to find friends that made me want to be a better person. That's what you do for me! Thank You! I love You!
And of course Josh's friends sometimes I want to kill you guys for taking my husband away and other times I'm so grateful for the balance you give us! We love having our game nights with you and camping and talking on the front porch all night long. Ty if I needed anything with Josh at work you have been right there. Lj I'll never forget you coming with me to the doctor when Josh was at work and I needed someone to be there with the kids! Thanks guys!
KoriAnn we're married living our own lives and sometimes I hate it cause I want to be back in your bedroom dancing on your couchbed without a care in the world. Sometimes I want to be crying in your arms instead of Josh's but I know this is what happens. I still love you! You've been here for me a long time thank you!
Last but not least Heidi! Who I love so much. I will never forget walking down into that couldesac one random day before the 8th grade and saying I'm going to be friends with her. It was time for me to find friends that made me want to be a better person. That's what you do for me! Thank You! I love You!
And of course Josh's friends sometimes I want to kill you guys for taking my husband away and other times I'm so grateful for the balance you give us! We love having our game nights with you and camping and talking on the front porch all night long. Ty if I needed anything with Josh at work you have been right there. Lj I'll never forget you coming with me to the doctor when Josh was at work and I needed someone to be there with the kids! Thanks guys!Since I am horrible at saying these kind of things aloud that's why I'm grateful for my blog. I know how lucky I am and even though I can't say it all the time I appreciate you all.
EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
1 comment:
Wow! Seeing the Pictures of Heidi and KoriAnn was fun, it's like a trip down memory lane. Neither of them probably remember me much, but that's okay :) I love seeing what my old friends are up to!
Great post!! I've been neglecting my blog lately, and I need to get back up to date. You are always so on top of things!! :)
I'm thankful to have you as a friend (even though I haven't actually seen you in a thousand years, we need to fix that!) you have always been wonderful.
Post a Comment