This is what we do to stay entertained in the car especially when were just sitting waiting for Josh to come back out of a store. Enjoy it's really cute!
Sooooooo cute! Thanks for coming to Mason's party, and thanks so much for the present. Mason loves the elephant, he carries it all around the house, along with the tigger you guys got him a while ago. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much at the party cause I was so busy trying to be a good hostess. I hope you had fun. Let's have another girls night soon.
1 comment:
Sooooooo cute! Thanks for coming to Mason's party, and thanks so much for the present. Mason loves the elephant, he carries it all around the house, along with the tigger you guys got him a while ago. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you very much at the party cause I was so busy trying to be a good hostess. I hope you had fun. Let's have another girls night soon.
Post a Comment