Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Hungry

How CRAZY is this. My aunt gave me a TON of discs of pictures I mean a TON! Here's two of my favorites I didn't have a nice camera back then so I don't have many good pictures of the kids this little. I just had to share with all my family that looks at my blog how crazy this is! Looking back on them so little.This is proof for all you friends of mine that it goes by REALLY FAST!
Makenzie at about 18 months old! Kayden at 3 months old!


Who wouldn't be baby hungry with babies like this?

4 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

Where did you get your layout?

Robyn Reynolds said...

robynjreynolds@gmail.com Do you just use online scrapbook pages?

Anonymous said...

How cute! They are so adorable!!
It doesn't take much for me to get baby hungry. :D
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Heidi said...

So adorable!