I got the feeling of being a mother of 3 today. I took my friend Krista's little boy, Jayden at 6am this morning and kept him all night so she could get surgery done today and Jayden wouldn't have to see her all drugged up. Anyways, it's no secret I have wanted to have 1 more baby for the last couple months. I thought taking Jayden I would realize that I couldn't do it. Well that's not quite how it worked out. Krista has NEVER left Jayden for a night she was really scared about how it would go. Jayden cried for about 2 minutes when she left but she was really worried about bedtime and so was I, so we all got ready for bed. Makenzie, Kayden, and Jayden climbed up on Kayden's bed for "Danny and the Dinosaur" then I said it's bedtime and I put Kayden down and brought Jayden in Kenzie's room. He said "where's my mom?" I said "baby she loves you so much you'll see her tomorrow morning you're having a sleepover tonight with Kenzie and Kayden." He cried for two seconds rolled over on my arm and went to sleep. I know one day isn't a lifetime but it didn't help my want for one more. But we did have a fun day. We went bowling, then to the park, then swam in our back yard, then bath time, story time and bedtime! It was a great day. Jayden does miss his momma so feel better Krista!
This is a old picture but they are so cute together, such good friends, and great kids!
2 comments:
Okay....get pregnant so we can be pregnant at the same time!! I am going crazy the time is going by SO slow!! :) We need to do a girls get together again!
I wanted to let you know, that I am not ignoring you. I have missed your call everytime you have called. I am sorry, I have been unbelievably (spelling??) busy this week. I have pretty much lost alot of sleep this week because of camp, but thank goodness it will all be over on Friday.
Post a Comment